Students at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology now have the chance to nominate their internship in the competition Internship of the Year 2015/16.
Do you think that your internship has been a positive experience?
If you are a student at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology, you now have the chance to nominate the company where you did your internship in the competition Internship of the Year 2015/16. You can do that until the 15th of April.
All you have to do is answer the question:
Why should your internship be Internship of the Year?
and write it in a comment on www.facebook.com/easj.zibat >>> here.
A panel with representatives from Zealand Institute of Business and Technology picks a winner, which is made official on the 26th of May, and the winner qualifies to compete in the national Internship of the Year in Denmark 2015/16.
Who can participate?
Students from Zealand Institute of Business and Technology, who have done their internship in 2015 or 2016 or are doing it right now, can participate. The internship has to be in a company in Denmark.
The nominated companies for Internship of the Year Zealand 2015/16 will be judged on the following:
- How the company has involved the intern and given the intern insight into the running of and the different tasks in the company
- Whether the intern has had a permanent contact person during the internship and whether the contact person has matched the intern’s needs
- How much the company has given the intern the opportunity to use theory in practice
- What the intern has gained on a professional level by doing the internship in the company
- Which qualifications the company has given the intern that the intern can use in her or his future career
- How the company has helped the intern develop personally