Digital Concept Development (PBA)
Would you like to create our digital future? Do you dream of creating services and commerce solutions the customer actually want? Are you a digital marketing campaigner or communication nerd by heart?
The Digital Concept Development programme is aimed at students with a desire to work with concept development of digital commerce and serviceplatforms on a visually strategic and practical level.
Some of our subjects:
- Digitale trends
- User-driven innovation
- Project Management
- Experience Economy
- Intercultural Relationships & Communications
- Philosophy of Science
- User Research
- Interface- and Interaction Design
- Start ups
- Leisure Economy
|Title||Professional Bachelor’s degree in Digital Concept Development|
|Level||First cycle – EQF/NQF level 6|
August / September
Uddannelsesvej 22, 4600 Køge
The program offers a mix of E-Commerce and E-Design and students will obtain a wide knowledge of digital communication and social media marketing. The teaching will take place in a multi-cultural environment with emphasis on teamwork, project work and close relationship to companies and organisations.
The program qualifies you for jobs within the following areas: Development of digital advertising, social media strategy, communication and design concepts for interactive digital advertising/marketing solutions, Strategically based concept development of e-shops/e-commerce solutions and e-marketing as well as administrative, monitoring and analytic operation and further development of e-shops/e-commerce solutions.
The program qualifies also for master programs at ITU, AALBORG CPH and CBS.
The Bachelor of Digital Concept Development Programme is a 1.5 year top-up that requires an AP Degree for admission.
For admission to the Digital Concept Development Programme following educational qualifications are required:
- an AP Degree in Computer Science or
- an AP Degree in Multimedia Design or
- an AP Degree in Design, Technology and Business
- an AP Degree in Service Management
- an AP Degree in Marketing Management or
- an equivalent international higher education Degree within Computer Science, Multimedia Design, Web Development or Web Programming (these applicants may be asked to take an online admission test)
English at a Danish B-level, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
When there are more applicants than available places, we base our evaluation on the following criteria:
- Motivation letter clarifying your interest in and knowledge about the programme you applied for and Zealand Academy of Technologies and Business
- Average grade from qualifying exam
- Relevant work experience within the within the area of Business and Economics (internship as part of a study programme does not count)
- Exchange stays, military service, volunteering, other relevant studies/courses (min. 3 months)
Zealand will make an overall evaluation and rating of the applicants, which we may supplement with an admission interview.
All full-time programmes at Zealand contain an obligatory internship period that lasts between 10 and 40 weeks.
The internship period’s length and placement during the programme depend on the programme, but the internship is usually placed during the last semester of the programme and will be followed by your final exam project.
As an EU or EEA citizen you can apply for SU for a full time study programme in Denmark. You need to be aware of the requirements in order for to receive SU in Denmark as a foreign citizen.
Public transportation discount
You can apply for public transportation discount if you are enrolled as a full time student at a higher education programme. All students, regardless of origin, can apply for an “ungdomskort” (youth card); however, you will need to have a CPR number (Danish social security number) in order to apply.