When you have an online exam there won’t be supervisors, so you must declare on your honour that you, yourself, have written the assignment without illicit help or plagiarism. You declare this by filling in a cover sheet/ticking off a box in WISEflow, when you hand in your assignment. You cannot hand in your assignment in WISEflow without ticking off the statement of truth box.
Hand in consists of 3 steps: Upload – Fill in – Hand in
Please notice: When you tick off the statement of truth, you declare under penalty of perjury
- That you have not received help from others when making the assignment
- That you have not used other’s assignments or work without making correct source references (this is plagiarism)
- That you have not used your own previous assignments without making correct source references (this is self-plagiarism)
All exam assignments at Zealand are run through the Urkund database to search for plagiarism. If plagiarism is found in your assignment you may be expelled or quarantined from you study programme. If you have questions, about what plagiarism is and how you make correct source references – you can learn more at: http://stopplagiat.nu/en/
Do you need to take the exam digitally?
Exams at Zealand are held physically, if you, due to special reason cannot participate physically (because of Covid-19), you can apply to take the exam digitally via Zoom.
In order to get permission to take the exam digitally, you must fulfil one of the criteria below:
- I am tested positive with Covid-19, but wish take the exam
- I am in isolation or quarantine (due to close contact who is infected or awaiting test-result etc.)
- I am abroad (outside Denmark) or I quarantine after travelling outside Denmark
If you wish to use the opportunity to take the exam via Zoom, you must fill out the statement of truth, which you find here
The form must be sent to email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than 8:00 AM on the day of the exam.